Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tagged

Seven random things about the 'Queen' of the Michigan Herr's


1. I LOVE being a mom. It is the most challenging, patience building, love fulfilling job I have ever had.

2. I feel blessed to have all boys. Though I do worry about the type of world they are growing up in, the type of influences around them and the types of opportunties they will have as adults. Nothing makes my day like their smiles and small successes though.

3. I wakeboard but I don't snowboard, never quite picked it up. Odd?

4. Family is really important to me, but housekeeping?!? I am not so good at yet.

5. I have this drive I can't explain for family history, gathering, puttng it together, etc.

6. I like to share the fruits of my labor & make sure no one is left out.

7. I have an 600sq ft. organic garden in my backyard that I share with some friends.


I am going to 'tag' Becca. Bec ~If you get to it, you get to it. If not, no biggy.

1 comment:

Rebecca & Mike said...

'tag' me? Sorry ever got it... but what's the tag for?