Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sunday News

I just want to give a quick note to those who are local (and who I didn't email)....Kevin will be on WXYZ (channel 7) News, this Sunday morning at 9 a.m. Some of you may remember he did a reading at a fashion show/St. Jude Fund rasier at Sak's 5th Avenue a few weeks ago. Now they would like Kevin to read a small portion of the book on television, to promote the cause. I feel awful, but I forgot the name of the book....I will update that soon. Proceeds from the book (it's a children's book, something about snow flakes) goes to St. Jude. He'll be on live, so I'm a little nervous for him, but I'm sure he'll do fine. I'd probably be more of a wreck then him. Thankfully it's just him they're putting on.

Also, please continue prayers for other St. Jude families. Christian Harr in particular has had a rough go of it. Please read his recent blog and send him positive wishes: www.caringbridge.org/visit/christianharr

I hope everybody has a wonderful weekend, and is excited for the Holidays. I know we are. We'll be back at St. Jude the night of January 4th.

Take Care,

Eric

No comments: