Thursday, March 6, 2008

Yesterdays raditation

Yesterdays radiation was in the early am. They were putting Kevin to sleep by 9:15 am and after he started to wake up we made sure to give him crackers and water right away. He didn't get sick this time but he really is having trouble getting his appetite back. I got him a milkshake from Chic-fila (those are the best) and added Whey protein to it. He drank about ½ of it. He had about 5-10 crackers, ¼ a piece of pizza and lots of water.

His radiation is at noon again today. I tried waking him up at 4 am (the last time he can eat) this morning and was only able to get him to eat about 3 bits of pb & marshmallow. UGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Rachel, I've been keeping up on your blog. This has to be the hardest thing you've ever done in your life. Hopefully, it will be for Kevin too. I pray that after this he will be free. Call me if you need to. I worry about you all the time and we pray for Kevin and your family every day. Aunt Jan