Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Belated New Year

Happy New Year. I am so happy to put 2008 in the rear view mirror. I hope and pray that 2009 brings good health and continued happiness to everybody. Kevin's been on vacation with mom since the 26th. I'm really excited to see him. He's sounded great over the phone, and hasn't had any health issues. We fly down to Memphis Sunday evening and he'll have his MRI Monday morning. Everybody please say their prayers and cross your fingers. He's been feeling great, so I'm optimistic.

Eric

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy that 2008 is behind us all. 2009 is going to be a healthy and happy year. We are glad tohear Kevin is doing well and enjoying his break. You are always in our prayers but we will keep you especially close this upcoming week. I know how nervous it can make you. Kevin will get clear scans and 2009 will be off to an even better start. We miss you and hope we get to see you this year. Much love, Terri and Heather

Kathy said...

I can't believe it's MRI time already.

We're praying that all is clear.