Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Medulloblastoma

In hopes to help other parents who have to face finding treatment (protocol) for their child with a brain tumor I am posting a link to a that shows different trials going on around the country. I highly recommend that parents research their options before signing up for the first protocol offered. Its a scarey time when your child has what only other people's child get. As I reflect on when Kevin was first diagnosised I can feel the fear still. I am so appreciative of the my friends who encouraged me to keep searching when I felt something was wrong, I appreciate the parents who reached out to us after Kevin's diagnosises and helped us navigate the difficult decisions we had to make. I am grateful to the community that came together to keep us afloat during this chaoes, whom helped keep Kevin surrounded by family when we had to make him incredibly sick to save his life. i think it was having all that family around that truely helped Kevin to get through the most difficult parts. To me, this group of people are angels I will forever be grateful for.

So here is the link: http://www.virtualtrials.com/tn.cfm

Rachel

No comments: