I got a call from Rachel tonight at almost 11 p.m. As soon as I saw her name appear on my phone that late at night I knew it probably wasn't to chat. Long story short, Kevin's temperature was taken during his labs, and he had a fever. Since his counts are zero they admitted him to the hospital. From what I recall in Kevin's release from the hospital on Friday, this was to be expected at some point. His ANC counts will hit zero every cycle of chemo, and his body is left utterly defenseless from illness/infection. I spoke to him earlier this afternoon and he sounded very tired, so to say I'm surprised would be a lie. His energy has seemed to plummet the last few days. Rachel and Jacob are in the hospital tonight, and I'm flying down tomorrow afternoon. I promised Kevin I'd be there whenever he spends the night in the hospital, and Rachel of course has Jacob, who at 8 months old should really not spend the night in the hospital. They took blood cultures tonight, and will wait to see if anyting grows, which would indicate an infection. This is a minor set back, and I got a whole day and a half back home, so I'm good--lol. Please pray this is not a major infection. Rachel or I will keep everybody posted on new developments.