Saturday, June 28, 2008

Cancer Rates in Oakland County

I thought this was interesting and worth sharing even though it is only adult cancers. There has been a steady increase in the top 5 cancers. This could be because baby boomers are getting older but still why aren't we doing anything to try to make these rates decrease?
Cancer Incidence Trends
Study: Kids' Cancer Rate Varies By Region
This article has different pediatric cancer rates, maybe because it is older?
Trends in Childhood Cancer Mortality

Symptoms & Facts of Childhood Cancer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi everyone! I miss the boys so much already. I had such a great visit and feel good coming home knowing Kevins in such aweseome care. I am still in awe at how strong he is..and all of you. I hope you have a good week with your family being in Rachel and give the boys hugs for me.
Love,
Laura