I just spoke with Rachel, and it seems he's a lot better then yesterday. It appears the serious problems have been ruled out one by one. It appears to be some sort of fungus or virus that's causing some inflamation in his stomach. He's playing games today, and doesn't appear to be struggling with pain, and no longer has a fever. Mike's down there right now, so unless he remains hospitalized Sunday night I'll hold off until his chemo starts to go down there. As long as he remains fever free, and his pain continues to subside he should get out tomorrow, although that's not official. So I'm able to take exhale finally after a turbulant several hours of test and waiting. I'm not sure yet if this will delay his chemo or not, but if it does it shouldn't be by much. He's playing monopoly with Mike right now, which is always a good sign. He doesn't have any interest in playing games when he's not feeling well. We will know more tomorrow morning, but thus far signs are showing this setback isn't serious. I'm off to an 8 mile run to "relax" after worrying all day.